Tuesday, May 8, 2018

FAVOURITE LOOKS FROM METGALA2018



Hope you are having a fabulous week. 
I have put together my favorite looks from the Met Gala 2018 themed: Heavenly bodies; Fashion and the Catholic Imagination.

Yara Shahidi wearing Chanel

Joan Smalls wearing Tommy Hilfiger

Gabrielle Union wearing Prabal Gurung. I really love the yellow on her skin tone😍

Brooke Shields wearing Zac Posen

Blake Lively wearing Versace. This dress is amazing!!!


Zendaya wearing Versace

Janelle Monae wearing Marc Jacobs

Priyanka Chopra wearing Ralph Lauren

Emma Stone wearing Louis Vuitton

Tracee Ellis Ross wearing Micheal Kors.. Sooo Pretty!

Jasmine Sanders wearing H&M

Cardi B in style lol. Shes wearing Moschino

This is Definitely my number 1. Kim Kardashian wearing Versace

Jennifer Lopez wearing Balmain

Ashley Graham giving us Plus size sexiness. Shes wearing Prabal Gurung.


How I love Rihanna. Giving us Pope vibes. Shes wearing Maison Margiela by John Galliano 

Did you like my picks? What were your favorite looks? 
Although the dresses are very beautiful, most of them didn't go with the theme but I will totally rock every outfit here lol.
Thanks for reading.

xoxo
Obsy P.


P.S All images were gotten from Vogue.co.uk (Getty Images)

No comments:

Post a Comment