Friday, May 4, 2018

YELLOW









Yellow has a way of bringing sunshine and brightness to my life lol and if you watched my haul video, I said this summer has got me feeling all the yellows, mustards, bronze or the rusty gold.
How cool is this casual set from Zara. It is super comfortable and I paired it with these old brown sandals I got from Zara some years ago. You can also rock this look with a nice pair of white sneakers. This bag I won from a giveaway, is absolutely everything. It has a way of transforming this whole look to a more classy look if paired with a nice pair of heels as well. 
It is available in other colors too if you would like something less bright. I love how the green leaves and pop of purple flowers complement the look
I hope you enjoyed the sunshine on this post lol and you got some tips into styling.
Thanks for your time and remain Fabulous!

xoxo
Obsy P

Instagram: @obsy_p

No comments:

Post a Comment